On Hwy 92, turn so. on Rd. T. Take Rd. T to Rd. 30 (So. 2 miles to edge of Brainard, 1 mile E. on 30th Rd. 3 Cemeteries are together, it is the furthest W. Section 17, Oak Creek Twp. Established June, 1899.
The cemetery association was formed June 29, 1899. The land was purchased from C.C. Gelwick and Bell Gelwick for the sum of $50.00. The first incorporators and officers were: Frank Sabata, Anton Bruner, and Emanuel Dobrusky.